
Woke up this morning and it was freezing, walked upstairs wrapped up in blankets, looked out the window and was automaticaly stoked off of the two feet of fresh snow on the deck. I threw on my boots and started shoveling a path so I could get off the deck and walk down to the Academy for my ride to some soul skiing, after making the path I realized the road wasn't plowed and I had to just make my own path (good thing I had my snow boots). Timberline did not open till later so the team was told to go do school all morning then hustle up to the mountain to go hit some freshies on the vertical of what we had, which wasn't much but it was fun to hit powder on the third day of skiing for the season. After skiing for three hours the team headed down the mountain back to the academy for 45 minutes of circuit training.. my favorite thing to do right after a ski session haha. It was a great day but now I'm exausted and ready for sleep, had my tea, had some dinner with the brother, I'm ready for a guitar sesh then hittin the sack. I can say that Meadows will deffinately be fun this weekend for a run or two before the mass of Portlanders track everything out for opening day, but hell it'll prolly still be fun after that because we'll be skiing. Viva la Nina!
No comments:
Post a Comment