Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last Day for Oregon "Sunshine"



This was the last day to bike in clear weather. I went on a 30 mile bike ride up and over the hill into Newberg and along the river into Wilsonville. Once I got done with the 12 mile climb the view of the metro area was so sick! The trees were turning their crazy colors and you could see Hood, Hellens, and Jefferson perfectly and each mountain was doused with snow. It was a great way to end the enjoyable biking season and made me pretty stoked to be skiing some in some real snow depth this winter.



Metro View

Hellens and Jefferson

Home of the Hoodlums

"Welcome to Downhill County"
No more up, 10 miles of real downhill from here
Road down to Newberg

La Rivera

Shibby Shot



















This was the last day to bike in clear weather. I went on a 30 mile bike ride over the hill into Newberg and along the river into Wilsonville. Once I got to the top of the 12 mile climb the view of the metro area was so sick. I could see Hellens, Hood, and Jefferson all pretty clearly and each mountain was completely white just covered in snow and all the trees below were turnin their crazy colors. The pano I did up is pretty bad but I didn't feel like spending an hour on making it look nice. It was deffinately worth the ride that day and was one of my favorites.
























No comments:

Post a Comment